How to order
Due to the Coronavirus we have had a big increase in orders for fruit and veg boxes. To ensure we can manage demand, new orders must be placed by 5pm Monday if you want to add bread to your order or 12pm noon Monday if it’s just fruit & veg boxes for deliveries on Thursday.
- Place, change or cancel your order by 12 midday on Monday. If you’re going to be away the following week or want to cancel your order please log into your account to pause or cancel
- Once you’ve set up your account we will deliver your box as arranged, unless you tell us you want to cancel.
- When you sign up and order one of our veg boxes we will take payment from your credit or debit card on the day your box is delivered. We won’t take payment when you order.
- We deliver to addresses in the W3, W4 and W5 postcode area.
- When you set up your account your payment details will be saved so you don’t have to add them each time you place an order.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order once you’ve completed your order.
- If you have placed an order we will send you an email confirming your delivery day. Please check your Junk folder if you have not received the email from us, Thanks!
- Please let us know if there’s somewhere safe we can leave your box if you aren’t home when we arrive.